Analyzing Your Dreams
What Do You Really Want?
Your dreams can provide some valuable personal insight. With each dream you’ve written down, ask yourself these questions:
• Why do you want it?
• What will it provide for you?
• Is this something that society says is important, or one that you personally value?
• Is it consistent with your values, as stated in your Family Mission Statement?
• Would you want this if nobody saw or heard about it?
• Do any of your goals contradict each other?
*oopsy...I'm a little behind, but I will be all caught up by the end of today.*